The all-new “Gen II 2-Row Frames” built for the harshest seeding conditions you can imagine.
K-Hart Gen II frames are the heaviest built frames on the market today. They are designed for mounting K-Hart Direct Seeding Openers or the industry’s strongest built fertilizer K-Hart Coulters/Fertilizer Banders.
K-Hart challenges you to find another frame on the market that is built this strong and with this many features.
- The top slung hitch eliminates the hassle of installing the K-Hart mid-row fertilizer coulter. “No hitch to work around.”
- Gen II frames now offer a hydraulic cylinder for levelling the “fore and aft” of the frame. This saves a lot of time when making adjustments from one seeding depth to another.
- Our frame wheel assemblies offer three different options and have six-wheel assemblies on our three plex frames and eight-wheel assemblies on our five plex frames.
- 385/65R22.5 x 18 ply tires. These tires have high load ratings and can travel at high speeds.
- 445/50R22.5 x 20 ply tires. These tires have high load ratings and can travel at high speeds. They offer more floatation than the 385’s.
- 500/45R22.5 x 16 ply tires. These radial tires offer high floatation. Maximum speed is 25 mph. Load index 1460. The 500’s offer approximately 50% more rubber on the ground than the 385’s.
- Large 3” stress-proof spindles along with 12,000 lb hub assemblies can carry the heaviest of loads.
- Large 5” folding cylinders will ensure that folding the frame into transport will never be a problem.
- 4” x 6” x 3/8” rectangular tubing to eliminate all frame twisting.
- Safety transport locks installed in place from the front of the drill.
- Powder coat paint to keep your investment looking its best.
- Frames are designed to have either tow behind or two between carts.
New sizes available:
- 34’ – 10.36 metres 3-plex
- 42’ – 12.80 metres 3-plex
- 50’ – 15.24 metres 3-plex
- 56’ – 17.06 metres 5-plex
- 66’ – 20.12 metres 5-plex
- 74’ – 22.56 metres 5-plex
42′ frame folded for transport.
Ready for disc openers!